echelon V

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Somebody stop me!

In all seriousness. Please.

I just spent $135 on a PS2 slim, bought 3 games (Wipeout Fusion, Gran Turismo 3 and Extreme-G 3) for a total of $24.80 and spent $31.95 on two memory cards. Apparently my credit card decided it hadn't had enough, and it convinced me (yes, I'm blaming this on the credit card) to spend a further $259.99 on a Sony PSP and $39.00 on Wipeout Pure. *

So yeah, feel free to go ahead and do as the title says, or pretty soon I'll be feeling the Wrath of Visa (tm).

Now Playing: The cleaning lady's vacuum cleaner

* All prices inclusive of shipping


2 Comments:

  • Stops Sam.

    *SMACK SMACK

    there.... feel better?

    good... cuz i just took your wallet out of your pocket and you didnt notice. =D

    have a great day >_< LMAO

    ~Om3n

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 6:40 PM  

  • i guess the question is, how will the power that be that puts money into the visa react when he sees the all the charges made in the past few days. hmmm, sam, just let me know the date of the funeral

    By Blogger Dan, at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home