echelon V

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Springbreakland

9 days of constant slacking off with no distractions whatsover - what more could you ask for? Ok, so maybe there aren't no distractions. I AM living in the same house as an annoying 11 year old girl who likes to steal my laptop to IM my friends when I'm not looking and type random stuff in MS Word.

The best part is that I can actually slack off. No tests for at least a week after spring break, no assignments due and no reading to be done. Pure, unadulterated 'no-work'. I was planning to go to Boston at first, and then Florida, but I think simply relaxing here in Houston and catching up on some sleep I haven't lost yet was a good idea.

So I spent the day with Sarah's cousins. This was the first time I met them in about 10 years, and it was pretty good. They're all married with kids now; who would have thought....

I think I'm finally going to get my driver's license here. Sarah's going away for the next three days (to Austin of all places - can you say bad timing?) and Nisha's going to be at school, so I can spend the day running over people in my uncle's SUV. Fun for the whole family!

Now Playing: U2 - I Will Follow

2 Comments:

  • Just got done with me Spring Break and damn, it sure was hella good!

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:13 AM  

  • doG save us all, sam has got his hands on a gas guzzler! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    the end is near i tell you!

    :P

    drive safely old buddy,

    ~Om3n

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home