echelon V

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I blog, therefore I am

To anyone who actually READS the posts in my blog, I appreciate it. No, I really do. If you have a blog, then trust me, I don't do the same. (Unless your name is Sanju and you have a blog called ChutneyTales with a post entitled 'The CS Life Crisis' of course - read it if you haven't already, absolutely hilarious)

Speaking of Sanju... here's a little gem from the conversation the lot of us were having at lunch today. For some odd reason we were talking about elevators and rooms at the FAC...

Saagar: "So if it's FAC 221 on the second floor, FAC 121 on the first floor, shouldn't it logically follow that on the basement level it should be FAC -121 and not FAC 21?"

Sanju: "No... if you try to get to it on the basement level you get an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds error."

At the moment, he's at the Painter Hall Labs trying to figure out what I hear is an insanely difficult CS project. Good luck 315ers - you do know I'm laughing my ass off at you right?


Onto other things... the Calculus test was insanely easy. And they said sequences and series was supposed to be the hard part of 408D. I'm actually looking FORWARD to multivariable after this, if that's anything to go by. I got a 90 on the test, and if my preparation and the number of classes I missed was anything to go by, I should be looking at a D.

That's all I think, for now. I won't bore you anymore. Go on, get back to your lives. Or your CS 315 projects.


Now Playing: Iron Maiden - Brave New World

1 Comments:

  • yes, my genius knows no bounds..
    for i am the public static final x

    By Blogger chutneykid, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home