echelon V

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Untitled post #0x07ca5f

So that was a good weekend. I think it helped getting my mind off things. And what could be more fun than hanging out with Mr. Mud Puddles?

I have to admit, Sarah's sleep cycle rivals mine - she sleeps a lot earlier but ends up waking up almost as late. I didn't spend as much time with Nisha as I usually do... then again she spent most of the time watching Fear Factor, going to a movie, hanging out with her friend Courtney (who redefines weird - and admits it) and trying to get something done at Kinko's. They also had some kind of party there on Saturday with a few family friends. Not that much fun but I did run into Sajid. Haven't seen him in a while.

Turns out those bastards watched some 24 while I was away. Bastards. Oh well, at least I get some time to kill since I'll probably be pulling another all nighter now. After waking up at 2.30 pm AND getting some 3 hours of sleep on the bus back to Austin there is no way I'll be able to sleep until at least 5 am... and if I do sleep then I KNOW I'll miss history. Can't have that with the test on Friday.

Speaking of tests... history on Friday and calculus on Tuesday. I'm kind of worried about calculus since I haven't done a single homework since the semester started - and this isn't something I've done in high school like calculus 1 was. It's not like it's difficult but I'll probably spend Monday working on problems. Then there's history. She already gave us a review sheet with 6 questions, from which two would be on the test. And I'll be going for a study group on Wednesday to leech off other people's hard work so I think I'm covered there. I just hope calculus isn't too difficult.

I think I'll watch some Farscape. Season 4 looks like it's getting better.

Gotta love DRD 1812.


Now Playing: U2 - Salome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home