echelon V

Thursday, January 27, 2005

War is good for business

So I finally found where I could get non-price-gouged BFG 6800 GT OC PCI-Express cards. Except now they're selling them in a bundle of two cards.... Not very helpful when you already have one. Unless nVidia comes up with something to SLI 3 cards together (Quantum 3D anyone?). That would of course need a new motherboard chipset that supports more PCI-E lanes, a motherboard with a few hundred PCB layers and... lets not go there. Needless to say I'll be selling the extra 6800. Well, I've almost sold it already. Just waiting for Akucaen to come up with the $$$.

That, and I'm Ebaying the A8V. You can find the auction here. Feel free to bid - you know you want to!

Ah yes. Classes. It looks like History might be the hardest class I have this semester. There looks to be loads of reading (to the tune of about a hundred pages a week or more), and the exams are all essay type. That, and attendance at discussion is mandatory, though that's not such a big deal. Of course, the reading would be a lot easier if i actually HAD the books in the first place, which isn't the case thanks to the co-op....

Scratch that. I just went down to the co-op and they had all but one of the history texts I needed. A bit overpriced as always but I really couldn't be bothered to wait for 2 weeks for the amazon order to ship. Whatever works.


Now Playing: U2 - Gloria

Live version from Under a Blood Red Sky. Great song. Get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home