echelon V

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Bring your daughter... to the slaughter!

So I just got back from the dentist, and I had not one, but two cavities. Got them both filled... except now my front teeth feel weird. I've always had a gap between them and now that that's filled it feels really odd. Guess I'll just get used to it.

I also got 17 hours of sleep last night, complete with some of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. I think some of them were supposed to be scary but for some reason I've never been scared of dreams or nightmares even while in them....

What was even worse was that I went all the way yesterday to get my fingerprints taken for visa renewal, got all the documents needed, but ended up reaching the immigration bureau too late. The director (who was supposed to be there damnit, he said so) had left already and without him the officer wouldn't extend the visa. Damn slackers. I wonder how they ever get any work done.

On the bright side, I've got a new squash racquet - a Slazenger 110g Carbon. This one's a lot better - and lighter - than the ones they have at the UT Gym. The only thing is that now I won't be able to blame any games I lose on the racquet....

And I've finally managed to sell the 6800 GT, as well as the extra PSU I had. About time too. I should receive payment tomorrow following which I'll ship it.

Oh, the payment deadline for UT registration passed a few days ago. A lot of the classes I wanted opened up too, including Calculus 2 (M 408D) sections with Gonzalez and Friedman. I just hope they don't fill up again by the time I get to add/drop. Class sniping will be the order of the day tomorrow.


Now Playing: Iron Maiden - Hooks In You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home