echelon V

Saturday, January 01, 2005

And a happy frelling new cycle to you too!

Personally I think New Years are overrated, but that didn't stop me from taking the time to go to a party with my cousins. It was fun. Yes, I danced a bit. No, I didn't get drunk.

I did get a good night's sleep after that though, and spent the next morning in the gym. I think I'll start going regularly now. Not sure why but it's a good way to kill time I guess. Spent most of the afternoon packing for my evening flight back to Dubai. Did I mention I hate goodbyes?

The flight was good though, especially after the one from Austin. Good TV, good food, good seats, good air hostesses... and peanuts! That, and a fast track through the immigration queue followed by a chauffeured ride back home. Have to love Business Class travel on Emirates. Now if only I could get that on European and US sectors...

So yeah, back in Dubai. I'll be here for another couple of weeks. 14 more days of sleep and food and not much else then.

I've also got a renewed interest in Iron Maiden thanks to my cousins... they're all I seem to have been listening to lately.


Now Playing: Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home