echelon V

Thursday, December 02, 2004

One down, three to go

So I didn't do that well on my psychology test today. It was good enough to get me an A in the class so whatever. That leaves Freshman Seminar (which should be done in... a bit under seven hours from now), Calculus and Computer Science. Speaking of CS, Peter just emailed me and it looks like that 0/20 is going to be dropped, so the assignment part of my overall grade isn't going to be as crappy as I thought.

Another scare I got earlier was when I was going through the folder with my passport, I-20, other travel documents, and tickets to Dubai via Amsterdam. Oh wait. No tickets.

So I spent the next couple of hours calling people halfway around the word trying to figure out where the hell the tickets were. After thirty minutes of running up my cellphone bill (well not really since I was only receiving the call - and free nights!) I found the tickets in a drawer right in the middle of a bunch of bank documents.

After two days of studying for and taking a psychology test, doing a CS assignment from scratch when it was really meant to be done over the course of a week, making and printing out a poster for my Freshman Seminar class, and the whole ticket thing, I think I'm going to take a break.

Back to The West Wing.


Now Playing: Nothing

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home