echelon V

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Or better than kings. Gods.

So I've been playing Deus Ex. For the 10th or 11th time, I've lost count now. Which is ironic because most single player games don't interest me all that much. It usually takes all of two levels to completely bore me to death (think Doom 3, and Far Cry). In the past few years, I think the only games I've actually beaten are Deus Ex, DX Invisible War, the Star Trek Elite Force games (only because I'm a Star Trek fan) and the Splinter Cell games.

And why is it that Microsoft simply insist on making Windows the most annoying OS ever? Just when I was warming to the idea that WinXP with SP2 might actually not be too shabby. Every 5 minutes there's this damn popup that seems to go "Right then it's time to install those updates and restart your computer! You can click here to restart later but we'll come back in 5 minutes and ask you this again anyway simply because we're hell bent on annoying you. And it's fun too!"

Now Playing: Paul van Dyk - Forbidden Fruit

1 Comments:

  • SP2 is the laptop killer.... argh!

    DIE service Pak 2...

    "it came, it installed, it was deleted" ~retorts of the Hellspawn

    big-up SP1!!!!!!!!
    hav fun w/ those pretty popups Sam.

    ~~

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home