echelon V

Saturday, September 11, 2004

More Randomness

So here I am in Houston, spending the weekend with my cousins. It's 1.35 am and I'm bored to death. Why do people sleep so early anyway?

I should probably be doing the paper for my freshman seminar class seeing as how it's due in tomorrow and I've written... 2 lines. Just about. Though I could probably finish it off once I get back to Austin at 7 pm tomorrow. It's due in just before midnight. Oh well, once a procrastinator....

Did I mention how awesome Double Stuf Oreo cookies are?

4 Comments:

  • once a procrastinator always one...lol ,havent changed one bit...

    look how far we've come :p

    1.35 am?go play some xbl.hehe

    h3lios

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

  • ah... double stuff oreos... hells temptation =)
    thou shalt be damned to eternal confinement in a decaying oreo.

    ~Hellspawn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

  • I just stumbled onto your blog and I felt like leaving you a comment. So have fun with those oreos, I too find them irresistable.

    By Blogger Christine, at 9:40 PM  

  • Hey, thanks for the comment. I just started out with this blog for, well, no particular reason. Feel free to keep checking back!

    By Blogger Sam, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home