echelon V

Friday, September 10, 2004

Arr!

That's right boys and girls, I've got a blog - and I can do whatever the hell I want with it! Not like you'd ever care because you're probably all ignorant... ignoramuses! Take that!

Ahem.

Like I was saying, here are the rules. The first rule of my blog is - you do not talk about my blog. The second rule of my blog is, you DO NOT talk about my blog.

I'm good, aren't I?

More when I actually come up with something worth posting. Or just something not worth posting that I'll probably post anyway.

Sam

8 Comments:

  • Bub has made the first comment.
    {applause}
    It is as follows:

    "..."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • sam's first step towards a social life?!

    post on , theres has to be somethin in your life worth it. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

  • If a blog is your definition of a social life, then I've gotta say I feel for you... or not. ;)

    (Who ARE you anyway?)

    And thanks for the '...'. I think.

    By Blogger Sam, at 1:07 PM  

  • Sam you saddo you ripped that off Fight Club :)

    suuuuuuuuuuup :D

    DayaaN

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

  • So Clod. This is what you do in your spare time.

    heh..

    Could be worse.

    Lancer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 AM  

  • Trust me, nobody wants to know what YOU probably do in your spare time. ;)

    By Blogger Sam, at 12:48 PM  

  • heh.

    My spare time cosists of sitting at my computer, trying to find a problem with it, so I have something to fix.

    For once, all my 5 machines are

    Up-to-date with windows,
    up-to-date with all installed software
    No spyware.
    No virus's.

    And my lan is running nicely...

    Something wrong with the above? LOL

    Lancer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  

  • baka
    getlost
    get outta here
    /slap

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home