echelon V

Friday, October 29, 2004

So I decided to take a sabbatical

Well not really, but I've been a lazy prick. I did get something constructive done though, with all those l33t java ski11z I picked up in CS 307! And here's the result...

President vowing to be resolute in the war against terror and his economic and education policies and promised to protect Social Security. We face enemies who hate our country and we will do our duty and would do anything to harm us, Bush said. I will protect the American people. As long as I am the president vowing to harm us, Bush and Sen. John Kerry stuck to the final weekend before the election, President, we will not be held captive by fear. Bush said. I will protect Social Security. We face enemies who hate our country and we will not be held captive by fear. As long as I am the president vowing to harm us, Bush also spoke in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where he was joined by family members of victims of the attacks of September 11, 2001. He lauded his Democratic challenger calling for a fresh start.

Draw your own conclusions.


Now playing: The Offspring - Not The One

1 Comments:

  • well... i would actualy say that my incoherent rants are better than his crappy english.... what a great nation... Amerika... thay have only one language and they cant even speak THAT properly...

    i pity them

    *decides not to waste more time on the ape.... the ultimate proof of evolution... G.W.Bush...

    it still hasnt sunk in....an ape is the president of the worlds largest christian nation.... and the religion still denies evolution

    argh

    ill tear out my hair one day

    ~Hellspawn

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home