echelon V

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Hello hello!

Usually I don't remember my dreams. And even if I do, they seem to be not much more than your average run-of-the-mill dream - if such a thing exists. Regardless, I don't ever seem to do or see anything interesting in my dreams. So either someone tampered with my REM sleep mechanism last night and messed with it some, or I had an off-day - if you can call it that. So here's what I remember from last night's dream, as coherent as I can make it.

I don't remember where it started, but it was dark, and kind of in a hilly area. And someone pointed somewhere, saying 'Look, it's Eve!'. That would be the evil Eve from Angel season 5 of course. So I went over there - no, I flew over there if I remember correctly - and got rid of her. (Way to use a euphemism)

Then things change. A lot. I'm on my way back home, and have to switch to a connecting flight at the Amsterdam airport. Except it isn't Amsterdam for some odd reason, it's Hong Kong. Then it turns out that I had forgotten my boarding pass for the connecting flight back at Houston (don't ask me how, I was never there in my dream). So I start calling a whole bunch of random people on my cellphone. That's going to hurt my bill for sure. Just then, this European girl comes up to me and goes, 'Oh my god it's you!'. She seems really familiar but I can't quite place where I've seen her before. Turns out I had met her the last time I was at the Hong Kong airport (which in fact I didn't in real life, but how would I know that in a dream?). So seeing as I have nothing better to do, we start going around the airport, eating and shopping, and that's when I realize I'm in a dream.

And even then I didn't question what was going on (which isn't like me really), and sort of took control of the dream (have to love lucid dreaming). At the end of it all she was about to give me her MSN address (yes, an MSN address, don't ask me why) when the sodding alarm woke me up. For calculus. (Ouch, painful)

Interesting that this happened the day after we discussed Freud and psychodynamic theory in psychology.


Now Playing: U2 - Vertigo

3 Comments:

  • I had a dream that I was doing a stage dive and died :o

    DayaaN here ^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 AM  

  • It's a shame dreams never come true.

    By Blogger Sam, at 5:12 PM  

  • WOW! sam! i had the exact same dream a week ago!... except i dont hear my bleeding alarm so ill tell you the last bit... she gives you her MSN address and then says "that has to be kept a secret".
    and you say "im good at keeping secrets".
    and she says "yeah... dead men keep secrets well"...
    and she turns into evil Eve and kills you in a big splat of blood and guts....

    and i missed physics seeing the end of the dream.

    gotta love dumb alarms lol...

    so maybe its a good thing you dint see the dream all the way anyhow. =)

    ciao

    ~Hellspawn

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home