echelon V

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Slow news day

So I've been doing pretty much nothing since I got here. Met a few guys from high school and ate at Subway but that was about it. And seeing as how I have nothing better to do now I decided to take a couple of online tests. You know, the kind that tell you what your personality is, or what kind of star wars character you are.

Edit: The HTML code they get you to paste really screwed up the blog layout so I'll just give you the gist of it. Apparenlty I 'scored as Upper middle Class. Your determination have soared you this high, yet not high enough to enjoy the luxuries of the upper class. Your most valued posession is your country club membership which is kept framed in the office.'

Right then.

That, and my 'dominant intelligence is interpersonal intelligence'. Which really means I'd make a good salesperson, counselor, business person or politician. Yay me?


Now Playing: U2 - Love is Blindness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home