echelon V

Friday, December 10, 2004

Owned the sludge

Maybe it wasn't that bad a day after all. For calculus and CS finals, those were surprisingly easy. Especially the CS one, I didn't see that coming (in a good way).

So I guess that marks the end of my first semester in college. It was surprisingly easy and laid back, but I suppose that would have something to do with the classes I took and my course load. Then again, CS 307 is anything but easy for an intro class, and anyone who took Psych 301 with Pennebaker will tell you that it's a high workload class with difficult tests, so I think I will give myself credit after all.

And I have a 16 hour flight on Saturday, with an hour long stopover in Amsterdam. Can't wait. (Note the sarcasm)


Now Playing: Paul van Dyk - Seven Ways 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home