echelon V

Monday, December 13, 2004

I really couldn't be bothered to retype all of that, so I'll just summarize it.

Flight was good. Landed on time. Passport control queue was long as hell. Found bag at baggage claim, complete with locks broken. Was about to file a complaint when I opened the thing and found a piece of paper informing me that my bag had to be opened and inspected 'by law' by the US Transport Security Administration and that the locks had to be broken in the process. It was pretty obvious they had gone through my stuff. My hard drives had been removed from the bubble wrap. Oh, and shampoo spilled all over my clothes. They of course, are not liable for any damages as explained by the piece of paper I have torn and burned since.

A hard drive set off your bomb detectors guys? Or maybe you're all suffering from paranoid schizophrenia?


Now Playing: U2 - Mysterious Ways

1 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHAHA. oh well.. that was meant for the US security dipshits... anyway...
    i think they should be hanged. oh well.. at least you didnt have shampoo in your hardrive...

    frankly... the cards are all in the hands of the guy who has the element of surprise on his side... next time u travel... put a jack-in-the-box in your luggage... it'll problly end up all shot up with 1.6 caliber bullets through it... but u can have a good laugh when u get back home. lol.. (im serious btw)

    currently... any terrorist can unleash hell anywhere in the country without coming NEAR an airport... forget abt airport secuirty personnel...

    idiots

    hav fun washing ur clothes

    ~The Ωmen

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home