echelon V

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Opportunity + Instinct = Profit*

What a frelling pain in the ass. This is the third time I'm writing this post thanks to Blogger, and in part my constant absentmindedness with the copying and pasting.

So where was I now...

Ah yes. Wondering where the hell I was when they were handing out willpower. I ended up sleeping through and missing not one, but two of my morning classes. The second of which wasn't even in the morning. That, and I had trouble dragging myself out of bed 15 minutes before my 2 pm Philosophy discussion class. The only reason I didn't sleep right through that was that attendance there is graded. There's only so much a guy like me gets to slack off these days....

I didn't even bother going to calculus discussion after that.

On the bright side, my A8V sold for $109 + shipping on Ebay. That's $103 + shipping after paying the Ebay and PayPal fees. Not too bad, considering it was looking like I wasn't going to be able to sell it at all in the beginning. Speaking of money... I WANT MY MONEY FOR THE 6800 GT ALREADY AKU!

That, and I just realised I never took a shower today. Time to fix that.


U2 - Pride (In The Name of Love)

Live version from Rattle and Hum. I think I like this better than the original.

* Ferengi Rule of Acquisition number 9. Used with permission. Copyright (c) 2375 Grand Nagus Rom. All Rights Reserved.

1 Comments:

  • Ouch,d00d i share your pain.Missed lecs on Saturday and Monday respectively,slacking off and fubar'd hard drives make a heady cocktail for disaster.

    By Blogger h3lios, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home