echelon V

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Things Trebek sucks

It's a bit past 7 am, and I've been up all night. I guess that's what I get for waking up at dinner time....

Either way, I should be studying for the Philosophy test. Two essays... ugh. I can't stand essays. On the bright side, review sheets are always helpful. That and I know pretty much everything in the notes so it should be easy enough.

Speaking of tests I wonder where my Government grades are....

Oh, and I signed up at the Facebook (about time too). I still say it's staker heaven, but hey, who am I to complain if I'm the one being stalked online? Unless it's a guy of course, sorry but I just don't swing that way.

Then there was the thing with Dan I was threatening to post on here....

Nah, I'm not that evil.


Now Playing: U2 - Out of Control

1 Comments:

  • Evil..no. just a cruel human being

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home