echelon V

Monday, February 28, 2005

Got Nyquil?

I'm tired. Not a good sign at all. Especially considering that sleeping now would mean that I'd miss... (counts on fingers) all of 3 classes tomorrow. Today. Whatever.

Something is definitely wrong with me. Just for once I'd like to be able to sleep when I want. Just once.

Now where's caffeine when you need it....

I'll probably just go down to JCL at 7 and get a bottle of Bawls. That should be enough to get me through the day. Or not. I'm just too lazy for that. I'll probably just go get 'breakfast' and get Mountain Dew with it.

Maybe I should work on those government notes to kill time. My mind is in no condition to do calculus. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to make it to 4 pm.

Or I could just sleep. No. I'd miss history for sure if I did that. And philosophy too probably.

Hmm... I'm actually feeling a bit better now. Maybe I'll finish off these government notes and then watch some 24 Season 4. Just the first episode. Really....

Heh, the last time I said that it ended up becoming a ten episode marathon. So no, maybe I won't watch it. Yet.

Now Playing: U2 - With A Shout

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home