echelon V

Sunday, March 06, 2005

For the greater good of the Republic

So I started playing PlanetSide again. Different empire this time though; I'm playing Terran even though I have a Battle Rank 18 character (that's Level 18 out of 23 to all you 'other-MMO'-ers) as a Vanu. Maybe I'll play it more often now, I don't know, but I figured I'd give it a try. For a month at least, and I'll see how it goes from there.

Watching all those guys working their (usually lazy) asses off makes me glad I dropped out of CS. There's no way I'll be able to live through 4 years of that. I mean... no, I just won't.

I did start a blog with two of my semi-delusional (one moreso than the other) friends. Please do pay a visit to Procrastination Incorporated for your daily dose of nothingness. (And details on the famed 'Pinkyblog Massacre')

Speaking of nothingness, it turns out that's about all I'll be doing on spring break. Air tickets to Boston are way too expensive, so that's out, and I'm not really keen on Florida. Houston it is then I guess. It does give me a chance to get that damn driving license I keep putting off though.

Guess I'll get back to burning DVDs. 500 gigs of hard drive space is never enough.

Now Playing: U2 - City of Blinding Lights

5 Comments:

  • You're not the only one doing nothing on Spring Break... My first Spring Break I had the suckiest car accident in my ex's car and I've pretty much been home every single spring break after that... Not that I'm worried I'll get into another wreck, but I just cant find anything to do... Besides gaming and guitar of course...

    Maybe I'll go down to Dallas now that I actually have a car...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

  • Come down to Austin you lazy arse!

    By Blogger Sam, at 6:50 PM  

  • Austin's FOUR freakin hours away! Hell I get lost when I go to Dallas... Imagine Austin :S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 AM  

  • Well, you getting lost wouldn't be such a bad thing would it?

    By Blogger Sam, at 3:22 AM  

  • i know people whos sense of direction is so bad that the front door is considered a 'point of no return'
    ROFL

    ~Om3n

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home