echelon V

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

MacLaurin series, polar coordinates and onion rings

Not a lot more to blog about. Well, I did go to this black tie/toga/lingerie party on Saturday but unfortunately didn't get lucky. Though that had more to do with the fact that I didn't find anyone particularly interesting in the crowd. I didn't drink (do I ever?), but that wasn't the case with Dan. I left early but I hear he got incredibly drunk... and threw up a number of times. More details on his blog. (If you want details that is.)

Just got done with calculus a short while ago. That had to be THE most boring lecture yet (not that I go to lectures very often as it is) - but polar coordinates and the sigma function just do tend to lose their novelty quickly. Thankfully that's over, for the time being at least.

Right now I'm at Simkins. Not the most interesting place to be. (Unless you're into all male dorms that resemble prison blocks) I'd steal Thach's speakers but I'm just too lazy. You have to hear these things though. I just KNOW I'm getting them next semester. Biggest subs I've seen on computer speakers yet. And the guy has them connected via analog? What a waste....

Now Playing: Nothing

1 Comments:

  • good friend you are... eh?
    left your poor buddy in the puddle of puke and walked happily home :P

    lol j/k

    as for speakers... i use my 10 Watt guitar amp to shake my door off its hinges when i want to blast it :P
    screw surround sound n all that jazz... it echoes off the wall doesnt it? ;) lol

    ~Om3n

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home