echelon V

Monday, March 21, 2005

What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? *

So I get off the bus at Dobie, get the elevator to floor 22, enter my suite, only to find 5 people playing with what looked like about a hundred Pokemon cards laid out on the floor. Ok, so maybe they weren't Pokemon cards... but close enough. You know your friends circle has reached a new low when you have people going "I'll now attack you with this creature using this enchantment, so now I have 18 HP while you only have 2!"

I believe Thach is to blame for this.

Believe it or not, the room was actually in a fairly livable state when I got back. I just need to wash the sheets and blanket, pay a visit to HEB (I have absolutely NO food here - zilch) and get the receipt from Duval Villa. Though I guess I could probably get that tomorrow.

And I ended up missing my morning class. Way to start the end of spring break. (hmm... 'start the end of spring break'...) I ran into Stacy in the elevator though, and she made it to class, so at least I'll get the notes. That, and I did make it to Philosophy. Calculus section was cancelled.

I don't believe I've mentioned Tiesto's new album yet. It's called The Parade of The Athletes, and if you're into any kind of electronica (or even if you're not) I'd highly recommend it. It's a LOT better than his last effort (Just Be) and the music is actually a lot like trance[]control. Give it a listen.

Now Playing: Tiesto - Victorious

* One's a sick duck - I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore. Thank Sean Connery on SNL Celebrity Jeopardy for that one.

1 Comments:

  • bwhahahah pokemon convert.
    have fun.

    And while you're at it,catch em all:P

    By Blogger h3lios, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home