echelon V

Monday, April 04, 2005

Hell is from here to eternity

Actually I couldn't care less where the hell hell is. That wasn't intentional. No, really, it wasn't.

The solo on this song is beyond killer though.

This morning I caught myself pronouncing the letter 'Z' as 'zee'. That has to be a first. Must fix it.

I've been reading a lot of political blogs like CrooksAndLiars and Daily Kos lately. You probably don't care. I know I wouldn't.

My PS2 still isn't here. Tracking information from the USPS site, and I quote...
"Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

PSPs are still out of stock anywhere the sale price doesn't include and arm and/or a leg.

Should you be willing to part with a limb or two, there's always eBay.

I hate USPS.

I just got done with a history test. The farmers tried. They really did. But they just couldn't keep up with the merchants and capitalists.

In the event that you're really, really bored, you might want to give The Artificial River by Carol Sheriff a read. That was a joke. Never, ever read it, unless your life and/or grade depends on it.

In the event that you're really, really bored, go read twilight chronicles, link on the sidebar.

I still hate USPS.

Cooling fans - CPU, chipset or case - are the scourge of mankind. And my eardrums.

My wallet is still reeling from the shock that is SLI.

Wipeout owns your soul. You just don't know it yet.

Scratch that. Swiss rolls own your soul. As do girl scout cookies.

I fucking hate USPS.

Now Playing: Iron Maiden - Brave New World

4 Comments:

  • ...which is why your friendly neighbourhood gamestore is a better bet.

    Delivery is an assurance.Besides that,you want my ps2?i guarantee shipping with all my titles.Its modded ntsc too:P!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

  • ...which is why your friendly neighbourhood gamestore is a better bet.

    Delivery is an assurance.Besides that,you want my ps2?i guarantee shipping with all my titles.Its modded ntsc too:P!

    By Blogger h3lios, at 12:40 PM  

  • damn blogspot! put my post as anonymous.

    i wonder where the hell atul mathew is....

    By Blogger h3lios, at 12:41 PM  

  • Me too....

    And I'd rather not deal with sales tax. Besides, I saved about $40 buying it online compared to Best Buy or Walmart prices.

    Online shopping for teh win!

    By Blogger Sam, at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home