echelon V

Friday, September 09, 2005

Let.

I'm late, I know, but American Idiot by Green Day isn't bad at all.

So a funny thing happened the other day. A certain someone who I had a falling out with in December of last year actually replied to my MSN messages. He was a pretty damn good friend of mine and honestly, I haven't a clue what happened. Well, actually I do and I wasn't happy about it. I'm still not. I could play the blame game, but I'm better than that. A few people know who and what and I'm talking about. Just thought I'd mention it, for no reason in particular.

Anyhow I finally played some squash yesterday. It's a good thing most people don't know there are squash courts at the Rec Center. Those are a good backup the ones at Gregory Gym which are almost always full. I'll be the first to admit I'm really nowhere near the best at the game but I enjoy it a lot, and I have my moments. I was looking forward to owning a certain someone but he's always had an injury or something that 'prevents' him from playing - since the middle of last fall. Trash talk is always convenient when you don't have to put up. *cough* Someone's missing his cajones.

Flying to Houston for the weekend. Hopefully the delays at Austin-Bergstrom won't be anywhere near as bad as last time.

Now Playing: Green Day - Letterbomb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home