echelon V

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Indisputably, Jon Stewart is a funny guy. I know I'm not going to hear much dissent when I say that the Daily Show is hilarious.

After watching the more recent shows though, this is what I realized. Jon Stewart is a smart guy. In fact, I'm pretty sure that he's smarter than he is funnier. Good luck getting him to admit that by the way.

It's really ironic that one of the few journalists on TV is the anchor of a fake news show - and ends up offering better insight than anything CNN or Fox could come up with. I say 'one of the few' and not 'the only' because of Keith Olbermann. Olbermann is the host of Countdown on MSNBC and also has a blog on their website. If you know what he's talking about, you'll find some of his writing... dare I say it, enlightening?

There aren't many intellectually honest people like Jon Stewart and Keith Olbermann in the news business (and don't be fooled, the Daily Show is probably going to get you better informed than Crossfire, The Situation Report or The O'Reilly Factor).

And that's a damn shame.

Though most of you probably don't have the slightest clue as to what I'm on about.

Now Playing: n/a

1 Comments:

  • "Though most of you probably don't have the slightest clue as to what I'm on about."-sam

    Yes we do.Google helps,but Echelon IV helps much more.Thanks for the insight:).

    Looks like another career option successfully eliminated.This is definitely making things easier.Now that journo's out of the way i can spam teh sam to glory.

    Advertising here i come:P.

    Btw all your base are belong to chocolate walnut brownies.

    By Blogger h3lios, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home