echelon V

Monday, August 29, 2005

High blogging (not really)

I just thought I'd do this to see what I sound like when I'm high, though really, I'm not. Well, it's somewhere between high and not high and probably leaning not high.

Don't expect me to to this when I'm drunk - because it's not going to happen. Hey, at least I'm consistent - you're still never going to catch me with alcohol or tobacco, and nobody said anything about Mary Jane! I'm just having a little trouble walking straight, my typing is probably down to like 30 wpm, I have to look at the keyboard to type, but that's probably because I'm just tired and sleepy with all the furniture building.

(Stares at screen for a few minutes)

I'm out, I'll probably head back downstairs to the other apartment.

Now Playing: Paul van Dyk - Nothing But You

2 Comments:

  • stoned mofo

    what were you pseudo-high on?

    the fps on your 7800GT:P

    or the speed from wip3out pure?
    lol:P

    By Blogger h3lios, at 4:41 AM  

  • Once I was drunk, and I took a demo of myself playing Quake 3.

    I typed in something really stupid and senseless towards the end of it too o.O.

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home