echelon V

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Katrina

It's fucked up. No bones about it.

I don't know... usually it's hard to get me to feel anything about disasters - natural or otherwise - and I'll be honest about it, I didn't quite have the same reaction to 9/11 as most people here did. This is different though. Just trying to imagine what it's like for people there, or what I would have done....

Spare some loose change for the victims and donate to the Red Cross. If you can't do that, at least spare them a thought.


PS: I really don't care if Republicans are going to go on and bitch about the looting. If they can go to New Orleans and survive in the middle of the shitstorm that is, and without doing any of the things they claim to abhor so much, then I'll officially become a card carrying conservative. Heartless fucking morons.

PPS: Yes, gas prices are up, we all know it. It was to be expected. Go buy a hybrid.

PPPS: Anderson Cooper joins Jon Stewart and Keith Olbermann as an honorary member of the 'Journalists With A Spine' club.

Now Playing: Martin O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori - Truth And Reconciliation

2 Comments:

  • For a brief moment,I thought you were referring to Salman's girlfriend:p

    And why'd you change the blog url?

    By Blogger schumy, at 11:06 AM  

  • Just for the hell of it really....

    It's easier this way too I guess.

    By Blogger Sam, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home