echelon V

Monday, March 06, 2006

For lack of anything better to post....

When I went to bed this morning at 7 am (don't ask, a whole different story entirely), I just know I heard birds chirping outside.

Just an observation. I've lived in the desert too long.

Edit: While I'm at it....
Equinox Zero (me) (12:11:11 AM): why daniel
wschampions (12:12:14 AM): yes
Equinox Zero (12:12:26 AM): judging from your response
Equinox Zero (12:12:29 AM): you're not asleep
Equinox Zero (12:12:32 AM): so i'm coming down to annoy you
wschampions (12:12:38 AM): i need to study
wschampions (12:12:42 AM): go away
wschampions (12:12:47 AM): i'm going to start touching myself

Now Playing: U2 - An Cat Dubh, Into The Heart

2 Comments:

  • "When I went to bed this morning at 7 am (don't ask, a whole different story entirely), I just know I heard birds chirping outside."


    dude, whatever you're smoking...


    I WANT!!!

    By Blogger h3lios, at 11:15 AM  

  • It was hookah. He told me! Just go to mocha, Wishy, its all there waiting for you!

    By Blogger Aeris, at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home