echelon V

Friday, February 24, 2006

Cold comfort

So I've realized that my last 7 odd posts have been... on the negative side. It's not like me but I've really been a bit under the weather. I've got the weekend to sort myself out and I intend to do so.

I pretty much spent all of today going around Austin test driving Honda Accords. I've basically narrowed it down to three possible options. Well, two, because the 2003 just didn't feel right when I test drove it, despite the fact that it had navigation and that cool black interior.

The two cars I'm considering are just about identical. They're both 2005 Honda Accord EX V6s, both black with tan interior and the same option set. The only real difference is that one has about 8300 miles on it while the other has 22000. The first one is going to be about $500 more than the second, and I might be able to negotiate the second down further. I'm just trying to decide which one I'm better off getting.

Either way, this time I should be able to finalize something by next week. For real.

And once that's done with, I fix all this other crap.

Now Playing: CoLD SToRAGE - Trancevaal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home