echelon V

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back back from the set 'n' coverin' all bets

I think I'm sick. I'm sure waking up at 8 am yesterday on 2 hours of sleep and then going without eating until 11 pm didn't help, but I was feeling sick right from the beginning. I had better have owned that accounting test or else it just wouldn't have been worth it.

I'll probably end up buying a Honda Accord too. I'm not getting anything less than a V6 EX, and hopefully it won't be pre-2004. Already got my financing approved and insurance isn't going to take much doing. Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll be able to test drive one possible choice.

Oh and this post title is dedicated to Pace.

Now Playing: BT - Running Down The Way Up

1 Comments:

  • ....Smartbomb! ;)

    The Accord's a good buy mate.

    Although, for the love of god, please try get it in black.

    By Blogger Sabre Slayer, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home