echelon V

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Well fuck that

I've had it with being nice. Being nice never got anyone anything. Fuck being nice.

I need to take the easy way out. Graduate, go back to Bombay and claim my position as a director at Medley, drive a Rolls to work everyday and be a general all round asshole. That sounds like something I could do, and it certainly sounds more rewarding than working hard and trying to work my way up. And being nice.

What does this have to do with anything? Nothing whatsoever, isn't it beautiful? If you can sense the incredibly suppressed anger, you would be sensing correctly. No I don't want to talk about it. Not now. I'm going to sleep on it, and by the time I wake up, my mind will have sorted it all out on its own and I'll be wondering why I posted this in the first place.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home