echelon V

Monday, February 13, 2006

General randomness

If I see another Marketing quiz it'll be one too many.

I'm glad this isn't my major. People say don't judge marketing by this class and I guess they're right, but it still doesn't seem like something I'd be interested enough in to base my career around. Finance or accounting on the other hand I can do. Numbers, mmm....

But speaking of marketing I think Honda's doing an excellent job of it. I can't seem to get my mind off my car-to-be (which it definitely will be by the way, the decision's been pretty much made). In fact, as of now if you run into me at any given time, there's a 50% chance that that's what I'm thinking about. Or more. Can you say obsession?

I spent the weekend doing exactly nothing. Well that's wrong, I got a lot of work done. I just didn't go out. At all. But I get the feeling I didn't miss much. If I had gone to a party I'd probably be bored to death if my past experiences are anything to go by. I would probably have ended up at Trace's place and found myself guilty of illegal substance abuse.

Oh, and I'm already looking forward to going back in the summer. Now there's a bad sign.

Financing to arrange, insurance to buy and dealerships to haggle with and narrow down. Marketing test in 3 hours. That and I'll probably be going to Houston in a couple of weeks, first time this year.

Now Playing: Goo Goo Dolls - Eyes Wide Open

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home