echelon V

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I broke the dam!

Been a bit of a mixed weekend. We went down to Trace and Elliott's place last night and smoked some hookah with the good stuff in it. There was alcohol too but you know me, I'd never touch the stuff. I think the defining moment was the one time Josh and I were so high (me moreso than him, he was still recovering) that we just sat at the dinner table and tried to follow what seemed to be a bizarre and pointless conversation among everyone else who was crowded around the kitchen. Most of them were probably drunk. I think Melissa takes the cake though, as the video I have will prove.

Went down to the Honda dealership yesterday to check out the new Civic but they didn't have the one I wanted and there was some issue with insurance, so I'll be going down on Wednesday hopefully for a test drive. Speaking of Wednesday I also have a career advising appointment then to see if I can get an internship back home in Dubai approved for credit.

Went back to Trace's and then some party at University Commons (I think) which I didn't care much for. Crowds really aren't my thing and I didn't need any reminding.

And goddamn this song is good.

Now Playing: Coldplay - Everything's Not Lost (Live 2003)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home