echelon V

Friday, January 27, 2006

Arlen Specter (R-Hypocrite)

There was a time when I actually respected the man. With the ideological deaths of John McCain and Lincoln Chafee, that brings down the count of the number of Republicans I don't hate to exactly zero.

But anyhow, enough with the politics for now. I'm still trying to figure out what to do over the summer. Personally I'd like to intern somewhere because my goal is to graduate with at least 2 internships in the bag. But then there's the fact that I know I'll definitely be spending the entire summer interning next year and I only spent a part of last summer back home. And I have to admit, I do enjoy going back home. That and I want to drop by Bombay for a little bit too seeing as how there are like 674526596 people I know there.

I think I'm going to go look up some internships.

Now Playing: U2 - One

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger h3lios, at 5:55 AM  

  • two words...


    ad agency.

    Either at the media planning or client servicing department. Heck even as a copy writer.

    By Blogger h3lios, at 5:56 AM  

  • I'm a finance major, not an advertising one. ;)

    By Blogger Sam, at 6:47 PM  

  • so?

    advertisers take finance majors too...

    :P

    Besides, they'd accountants anyway:P

    By Blogger h3lios, at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home