echelon V

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

*yawn

Nothing substantial to write, except that I have a whole lot of peer editing to do in Business Communication and my blog readership seems to have dropped, at least if you go by the lack of comments off late. Well, it's not as high as it used to be anyhow if I go by statcounter but I still average about 70% hits per day as I used to a couple of months ago. Which basically means: I know you're reading this. Leave comments you lazy bastards.

Oh yeah, and I've contacted any number of Honda dealers in Houston and Austin with price quote requests for the Civic. I think I have everything worked down to the wire for this - financing, buying, insurance - the whole shebang. All I need now is a decent price. The bastards are all quoting MSRP. And it would exceptionally suck if the Mom decides to get all paranoid about her 'son living alone on the other side of the world' and convinces the Dad that there's no need for him to get a car as unsafe as a coupe. Yes indeed, that would truly suck. But as the venerable Baldrick always said, I have a cunning plan. Let's hope mine goes better than his usually do.

Oh and All That You Can't Leave Behind is a much better album than I usually give it credit for.

Now Playing: U2 - When I Look At The World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home