echelon V

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random thoughts

I was just filling out my peer advisor application, and I just realized something about myself....

I hate being dependant on people.

I don't like the fact that my parents are completely paying my way through college - not that I have a choice because I have very limited options to work in this country anyhow. I don't like that I have to rely on contacts to get an internship back home simply because half the recruiters here aren't interested in international students and the other half aren't interested in second year students. Oh, and I hate having to ask to be chauffered around simply because I have no other form of transport.

And in other news, it's only a month into the semester and I'm already having a slump. Just great. Screw having fun, I'm studying every weekend until I make As in my second round of tests. And I'm still sick. Too many things not going right all at once. Just marvellous.

Now Playing: U2 - Walk On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home