echelon V

Saturday, October 08, 2005

F.E.A.R.

The title might be a bit dodgy (First Encounter Assault Recon... huh?), but the demo is definitely worth the download. Played it earlier tonight, and it scared the crap out of us. Having the lights off and volume up definitely helped, but Sanju's been on edge ever since.

There were moments when we literally jumped out of seats. At one point, we all had the following simultaneous reaction: Sanju attacked my keyboard (he was playing at the time), Nikhil fell backwards on my bed, and I had a near-heart attack experience.

Definitely worth it. Download the thing.

Edit: While I'm at it...

Made a few changes to the blogroll on the right sidebar. I've changed the format, fixed a link, and added a couple of links (to Melissa's and Chris Reyes' blogs), and removed a couple that haven't been updated in years (if this is you and you didn't want to be removed, shoot me some hate mail and your link will be back up).

Now Playing: Green Day - Castaway


8 Comments:

  • sam, i didnt know you were a gamer... w00t

    By Blogger Chris, at 12:09 PM  

  • Always been one! It's in my blood, man. ;)

    By Blogger Sam, at 8:05 PM  

  • I feel so loved, I have been added. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

  • Whoops, knew I was missing someone.

    /hits self on the head

    I'll have you on there in a sec.

    By Blogger Sam, at 11:33 AM  

  • I've been meaning to try it out, I'll give it a go this weekend :P

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 10:33 PM  

  • im gonna hurt you if you dont put my link back on >_<

    ~King

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 11:50 PM  

  • lol,if omen ever updates,it'll prolly be when the next pope is chosen,hehehe.

    Yeah FEAR rocks,though i prefer Serious Sam II...

    By Blogger h3lios, at 7:56 AM  

  • h3lios... i updated...a few days ago...
    -__-
    *shakes head* you fail :P

    :P

    ~King

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home