echelon V

Friday, September 30, 2005

Quickie

Three tests tomorrow. Well, later today. And it's two tests really, when you take into account the fact that one of them is stupid physics (physics for non science majors of course).

I honestly feel I grow a little stupider everytime I go to that class. (Yes, that was intentional, I'm not that far gone yet)

And then there's statistics and MIS. We get a cheat sheet for statistics so that's all good.

Last night's/earlier today's little 'social gathering' at the other apartment was pretty fun. Dan probably got the most drunk, and I must admit I haven't really seen him like that before. I got kicked in the shin by Melissa too. Lots of pictures - I'll be sure to post them tomorrow. Maybe.

And yeah, I realize I just made a chatlogblogpost, but I have to quote this nonetheless.

[12:56:38 AM] Melissa: slut!
[12:56:53 AM] Melissa: i need those notes by monday please
[12:56:57 AM] Melissa: and i meant slut in the nicest way
[12:57:09 AM] Melissa: :)
[12:58:37 AM] * Melissa is now Away
[01:03:13 AM] Sam: i must admit, i've never been called a slut by a girl before :P
Not as far as I can remember anyhow....

Finally, I know it's a little late, but happy birthday Dayaan you old sod! Don't break your PSP while you're drunk. I look forward to kicking your arse at Ridge Racer and Wipeout Pure when I come down to Dubai in the winter.

Now Playing: Nothing

2 Comments:

  • Hot damn do you get around you little slut. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

  • was fun teaming up for the ultimate cockblock this weekend

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home