echelon V

Friday, September 16, 2005

People suck

What the title says.

It's one of those things you just sort of assume as true, and don't realize the real impact until you see and/or experience it for real, like I have. It holds for really any and all levels - friends, acquaintances, associates, authority, government....

Yeah I'm being incredibly vague, and on purpose too.

I'm just glad that I do in fact have the privelege of knowing people I can implicitly trust. Those people do not suck.

Edit - While we're doing birthdays, happy birthday Sanju! You just know you'll be coding and getting owned by me at GT3 when you're 85.

Now Playing: Coldplay - Spies

1 Comments:

  • thanks dudeman,
    never forget I beat you at 2 Rallies today, events past thiat point are not to be considered ;) once you unlock R8, we shall meet again.

    Sanju

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home