echelon V

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weekend Picture Blogging

Thursday night, Melissa's birthday, Dan's apartment.

Hmm, that looks familiar....


I really don't want to know what's in that drink.


Dan looks like he's going to kill someone.


Emily was the one girl who wasn't drunk that night.


Picture with the birthday girl anyone?


I WASN'T staring damnit! It's a conspiracy I tell you!


Note the look of extreme terror on Ryan's face.


Mmmm....


"Suggestive" isn't the word.


Jay and Silent Bob.


Emily on the left, Parisa and Melissa on the right, and one very lucky Sam in the middle.


This picture is hereby nominated for the "Dude, WTF?!" award.


As Ryan tries to escape the clutches of Dan.

In case you're wondering "what on earth are you doing in pajamas?", I should add that I had 3 midterms the following morning, and I really wasn't planning on leaving my apartment the whole night. The, um, circumstanes, dictated otherwise.

Edit: More pics at Dan's blog here. Those are from the following days (Friday and Saturday), and I didn't have them at the time I posted these.

Now Playing: Velvet Revolver - You Got No Right

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home