echelon V

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Of cakes and karts

I don't know what they put in chocolate cakes but whatever it is, I'm addicted. So addicted that I ended up going with my cousins last night and getting a full size cake with the words 'I LIKE CHEESE' in icing on it. Don't ask. Should you wish to fund my chocolate cake addiction (it's a good cause!) feel free to PayPal some money to omnipotent at mail dot utexas dot edu.

Cakes aside, 24 is the next best thing when you have lots of time to kill at a stretch. More on that later though. I've got a few things to say about the last season.

Earlier in the evening I spent some time with Rishi, his girlfriend Akshata and Anuya (who I met for the first time) at the Mocha in Bandra. Rishi and Aksh I had already met last week for a short while. I'm going to be all nice here and say that it was fun hanging out with you guys. I am not a mean person damnit.

And you know that you're living in a bizarro world when I was the one poking fun at Rishi for playing too many video games. And let's not forget the two fingered salute. And the pole dancing. And 'mouse' Rishi. And... well, they have just way too much stuff on him. For a conspiracy theorist Rishi, you're surprisingly careless. :o

Anuya decided to go a step ahead and label me. Thanks. But you know you're overreaching when you try to teach me Hindi curse words and try convincing me to watch Hindi movies. Good luck with that by the way.

Really though, it was nice meeting ya'll. Haha, sorry, had to. You do know I did that on purpose. Anyway, I'll be back to annoy you in December probably.

I guess that sums up that nonevent. Oh, and if you lot want the pictures I took earlier, hit me up on MSN: omnipotent at mail dot utexas dot edu. I'll be posting lower res pictures on here too later*.

Yesterday I went go-karting with my cousin. 100 laps of racing can be tiring but great fun too, especially when you pull a last corner overtaking move to win the last race of the day. The two of us were easily the fastest on track throughout the day. On a side note, and without calling me a chauvanist, could someone explain to me why girls are so slow on track?

Now Playing: U2 - Out of Control (Live in NYC)

* Later is defined as 'when I get around to it'**

** Which can be construed to mean just about anything.


6 Comments:

  • And Danica Patrick would be a.......

    WOMAN god damnit. Who said chicks couldn't get around a race track?

    BTW, Yasser is working in Indianpolis and he actually met the Schumacher brothers!!!

    By Blogger schumy, at 12:13 PM  

  • Wow. That bastard. Now I'm jealous.

    Bah. I want to go see a race again.

    By Blogger Sam, at 12:19 PM  

  • no cake for j00 whelp...

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 6:38 AM  

  • "On a side note, and without calling me a chauvanist, could someone explain to me why girls are so slow on track?"

    That's what YOU think, because you havent seen me "on track" yet.

    By Blogger Aeris, at 9:53 PM  

  • So when do I get to see you "on track"? ;)

    And that just sounds wrong on so many levels....

    By Blogger Sam, at 1:59 PM  

  • well, if we end up going to bombay at the same time in december, maybe then you will ;)
    or, of course, if you come to delhi within a year's time

    By Blogger Aeris, at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home