echelon V

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

And he crosses the line to take the checkered flag

Wow. Go-karting is just way too much fun. The place here isn't the best I've raced at but it's good enough... and fun. Went to the track with three cousins, of which one was about as fast as I was so it was really a toss up. We did four races, complete with qualifying runs, and I won those 3-1. Though he did set the fastest lap of the day - a tenth faster than my best. All in all a good way to spend 4 hours. I know I'll be going there again before I leave Bombay.

Yeah I'm in Bombay at the moment. Flew in a couple of days ago, and the 4 am flight fucked my schedule good. Whatever though, business class travel is always good, whatever the time.

I did spend some time talking to Mr. Corporate Mass Media Whore on the phone. I am of course referring to h3lio-Rishi. If all goes well we're going to meet at 'Mocha' tomorrow, which sounds a lot like Starbucks. Damn latte-drinking liberals....

Tennis at Club Millenium and squash followed by swimming at Otters' Club were good too.

Time to go annoy my cousins. More later....

Now Playing: Random mainstream contemporary Hindi song on MTV. God save me...

2 Comments:

  • Oi fool , my exams are over come back here :D

    Ceeeeeelebrate good times cmon!

    tadadada.

    yeah so LAN?

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 4:37 AM  

  • "I did spend some time talking to Mr. Corporate Mass Media Whore on the phone. I am of course referring to h3lio-Rishi. If all goes well we're going to meet at 'Mocha' tomorrow, which sounds a lot like Starbucks. Damn latte-drinking liberals...."-Sam

    Corporate Mass Media Whore?!?!?!?

    Awww you shouldn't have....

    By Blogger h3lios, at 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home