echelon V

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Essay tests are the bane of mankind

Just thought I should mention that too.

Yes, I realize I haven't really blogged lately. I'm sure the lot of you are dying to read about what goes on in my (actually rather routine) life, or random political and/or philosophical rants I keep coming up with. I don't do those as often as the terminally incoherent Rishi, or the typing-impaired 'Omen', but when I do they make a lot more sense than anything either of those two geniuses can come up with.

Sorry, had to. Just trading barbs, it's all in fun.

But really, a lot's happened. More if and when I get around to it.

Now Playing: U2 - Mysterious Ways (Slane Castle)

4 Comments:

  • Greetings...

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0504051_ann_coulter_1.html

    Comments?

    Btw, I'm headed back to Dubai next week. So, yeah, count me in for the LAN partay's!

    -Chris

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:07 PM  

  • Yeah, I was actually considering heading down to the LBJ auditorium to see the protesters. Ann Coulter is a bitch and really she shouldn't have expected anything else. I'm pretty glad someone had the balls to stand up to her, really.

    By Blogger Sam, at 1:19 AM  

  • thanks you old dog >_<

    appreciate the props.

    By Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen, at 10:02 AM  

  • omgz like my first comment here :O

    link me too foo!

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home