echelon V

Thursday, May 26, 2005

They don't want my money?

So UT sends me an e-mail saying my add bill for the summer is due. No big deal I think, all it takes is one EFT. I go over the UFCU website, log in and transfer enough money from savings to checking. Log on to UT Direct, go to the Tuition Bill page, enter the amount I owe, hit calculate total, select EFT, and proceed to click on Continue. Except there is no Continue button. Nowhere on the webpage. And I tend to think I'm fairly adept when it comes to this stuff so I refresh the web page, select everything on the page to look for a button whose image might not have loaded, look for a text link, and even go as far as running my mouse over the entire web page to see if there's a link I'm missing. Nothing. It's almost as if they don't want me to pay the add bill.

It seems to be there now though, so I'll go ahead and pay.

Now Playing: U2 - City of Blinding Lights (Live)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home