echelon V

Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Goal is Soul

Beautiful goal.

But really, watch some U2 concerts. They have to be the best band I've seen live. Get your hands on the Slane Castle (Go Home) DVD if you can... it's really worth it.

I haven't really had time to blog because for one thing, I haven't had that much to say really. That, and I've been really busy.

I guess this marks the end of the spring semester for me. Grades aren't officially out yet, but I'm done with finals and that's that. Not such a great semester in terms of classes on the whole. History was probably the biggest mistake I made. Then again, I got lucky with Government, which is usually a pretty difficult class at UT.

Moving out is a real pain too. You never realize exactly how much crap you actually have until you have to pack it all up in crates and trash bags. Manish is probably stark raving mad too, the poor guy is the only one with a car we're all using. (Well, was, since Dan has a car now)

Now I'm in Houston. Got here yesterday actually. I'll be here for a few more days and then I fly to London. I don't know what I'll do in London really... any ideas? Personally if I could, I'd probably go to a few Ministry of Sound events. Following that I head down to Dubai. Yes Pace you old sod, you had better start getting ready to have your arse handed to you at squash. And then I'll be going to Bombay for a bit to meet up with a bunch of random people. Very random indeed. Including a random person who goes by the alias 'h3lios'. How long has it been, a year?

And I almost forgot - F1 weekends! Us Ferrari fans are going to be watching the USGP and Canadian GP at my place. Pizza included. Feel free to join in. We don't discriminate between McLaren and Williams fans. We despise you all equally.

Now Playing: Tiesto - Euphoria

3 Comments:

  • Ooooh!

    Didn't know you were a Ferrari fan (whore?)... just so you know, if you didn't already, Ferrari's proving ground is a treat to hear and watch!

    Orgasmic!

    By Blogger Chris, at 4:57 PM  

  • Are you talking about Fiorano? Don't tell me you've been to Fiorano?

    By Blogger Sam, at 5:34 PM  

  • More like, the factory and the lil track that they have at Maranello.

    Oh, and, the only thing you hear till 5pm are the Ferrari's racing around town that are being taken out by reviewers and potential customers...

    Eeeps!

    By Blogger Chris, at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home