echelon V

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Slacker Sunday

General mayhem, randomness and chaos:

The LeaderShape party was pretty fun... and interesting. I was dragged onto the dance floor by Lauren, and promptly assaulted by Dan. (Different Dan, not the one I've mentioned on here a few times before)

Slept a good 12 hours again.

I know I've always hated hypocrites, but not this much.

I just realized, I've been out of the whole computers/hardware/software/gaming/whatever else loop for a while now. The me of two years ago would be truly disappointed in the me of today. I should get back into it.

This country is officially going to hell in a handbasket. I always knew Scalia was right wing to the core, but not batshit crazy. That coupled with the fact that Bush has pretty much decided to ignore law at whim....

I really, really despise hypocrites.

My car owns.

No really, it's better than yours.

I hate closed minded morons almost as much as I hate hypocrites.

Channelling Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert here but, if you're a hypocrite, you're officially on notice. I will run you over.

Now Playing: Blank & Jones - Secrets & Lies

5 Comments:

  • "The me of two years ago would be truly disappointed in the me of today. I should get back into it."

    Welcome back.

    You can start with getting back to me on my list:P!

    Here are some games you should check out:
    Command And Conquer: The First Decade (RA 1/2+Tiberian Sun+ Generals+expansions)

    Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (successor to Pandora Tomorrow)

    Call Of Duty 2 (the best WW2 game i've played in a loooong time)

    Battlefield 2 (anti-tank owns you)

    Halo2 (it's about time you should play it, the mp is wicked)

    And if you've the balls, try some of the stuff mentioned on my shopping list:P,barring Wipeout:P

    Oh, since you're a PSP owner, check out some of the games out this month on gamespot, makes me wanna trade in my DS for a PSP!

    By Blogger h3lios, at 7:05 AM  

  • You can start with getting back to me on my list:P!

    Here are some games you should check out:
    Command And Conquer: The First Decade (RA 1/2+Tiberian Sun+ Generals+expansions)


    i second that! And if you want to REALLY get back into it, get RA 95. Thats probably the first game i ever played.

    Oh noooo the first game i ever played was called.........



    SAM 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    believe it or not. and it was a freaking good game and i'm going to go look for it now

    *nostalgia*

    By Blogger Aeris, at 8:49 AM  

  • Would you believe I've been playing Q3 and CPM with bots for about a year since you left?.

    Been meaning to ask you how your car is, I'm about to sell mine soon, its getting old.

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 10:27 AM  

  • ease into pacman first, what the Master Chief does is peanuts after that.

    By Blogger chutneykid, at 9:04 PM  

  • ^ what he said.

    And btw reply/update you turd!

    By Blogger h3lios, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home