echelon V

Friday, March 17, 2006

Honey, I'm home!

Miss me?

I actually got back from LeaderShape yesterday (and it was quite the experience, more on that later), but I drove to Dallas for the night to see Anish.

LeaderShape... I don't know where to start. Or rather, I don't know what to say. I'm having a really hard time quantifying the experience. Suffice to say though, that it wasn't what I expected.

I really don't know how to describe exactly what it was we did, because if I did it would trivialize it. What I can say is that it was definitely worth the time, and more. This wasn't a seminar on 'how to be a leader' or anything of the sort - which was kind of the impression I got when I first heard of it. It was an experience that brought out the best, and sometimes the worst in people. I learned so much about myself, people around me, and how what I do affects those people. And who would have thought anyone could possibly get so close to each other in the span of 6 days.

I learned things about myself I had no idea about before. I see myself differently. No, not differently, but more clearly. And I met a fellow U2 fan! (I know you're reading this Isabel, stop stalking me)

My only regret is that I'm not going to have the opportunity to do this again.

Now Playing: U2 - Lady With The Spinning Head

1 Comments:

  • awwww....

    welcome back to civilization Master Chief.

    i do hope the covenant elite weren't too tough on you.


    -Guilty Spark out.

    By Blogger h3lios, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home