echelon V

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturday evening boredom

I literally slept for almost an entire day. Passed out at noon yesterday and woke up at 7 am today. 19 hours - count em.

And apparently I missed quite a bit yesterday. I was woken up multiple times for various reasons, but the one worth mentioning was at about 11 pm yesterday, when Nikhil and Sanju stormed into my room screaming "WAKE UP!" - or at least that's how my supposedly hypersensitive brain processed it, for they disagree with my version of events. Anyhow, that elicited a reponse of "who the fuck would wake someone up at 11 fucking pm?". Apparently they wanted my Nutella to mix with their alcohol. I'm pretty sure I said something to the tune of "fuck no". Who on earth mixes Nutella with alcohol?

That aside, it looks like I won't be doing much for Thanksgiving break. At most I'll be going down to Houston for maybe a day or two but my cousins are going to Spain so for pretty much the whole time I'm going to be here. That's actually a good thing because I'm a bit behind in a couple of classes and I need to catch up if I want to keep my 4.0, which I do.

As for the winter, I know I'm going to Dubai but it's looking less and less likely that I'll go anywhere else. So apologies to Rishi, Aksh, Ano and whoever else I was planning on hitting up during the winter break.

A final note - Aksh has been pestering me to bless her 'adopted' babies, Zen and Sara. So without further ado: Zen and Sara are hereby blessed. May they grow up to be geekier than Rishi. And seeing as how they already have a God-daddy and God-mommy. do I get to be God-uncle? Or maybe just plain God. Hmm... having Sam as your God. Now that would be a treat, wouldn't it?

Now Playing: Guns N' Roses - Estranged

4 Comments:

  • Dubai GOOD

    Texas BAD

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 7:30 AM  

  • That's ok, there will be plenty of christmas cookies for you here...I'm only gone for two days over thanksgiving so most of it will be spent baking once I'm back I think...:) Also, what the hell were they gonna mix nutella with? mudslides maybe?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 PM  

  • Awesome! And we'll get cake mix too and bake lots and lots of cake! You guys should come chill at our place, or the other way around. I know I'm going to have lots of time to kill.

    Dayaan: I must have cake waiting for me when I get to Dubai. MUST!

    By Blogger Sam, at 7:27 AM  

  • Yes I shall make the "special" brownies.

    *evil cackle*

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home