echelon V

Friday, November 04, 2005

Now Playing

I just thought I'd share what music I've been listening to lately. Since I rarely listen to singles, and most of my music is organized in albums, I'll list out a few albums I'm listening to. In no particular order....

Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time
Coldplay - Parachutes
Green Day - American Idiot
ATB - No Silence
Green Day - Nimrod
U2 - Boy
Tiesto - Parade Of The Athletes
Velvet Revolver - Contraband

While I'm at it, I've linked to a certain KK's blog on the sidebar. Check it out, it's already been through the spam treatment. Also, be sure to check out Procrastinators Incorporated if you haven't already. Some very, erm, random postings on there.

Now Playing: Iron Maiden - The Loneliness of The Long Distance Runner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home