echelon V

Monday, September 18, 2006

Tag

Tagged by Rishi.

I am thinking about...
bears.


I said...
fuck the bears.


I want to...
kill them all.


I wish...
you aren't a bear. wouldn't be very good for you.


I miss...
a bear-free place.


I hear...
the bears growling.


I wonder...
what the bears are thinking.


I regret...
not putting the bears on notice myself.


I am...
not a bear.


I dance...
with Stephen Colbert.


I sing...
better than any bear can.


I cry...
about the shame. the shame i tell you.


I am not always...
so anti-bear.



I write...
about the horror. the horror i tell you.


I confuse...
nobody. bears are ruining this country.


I need...
to be able to bear it. ha. ha. ha ha. ha.


I should try...
bear soup.


I finish...
never. the bears just keep coming.


Now Playing: Iron Maiden - The Pilgrim

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home